You can THRIVE is this Pandemic world we live in today. In fact, I believe you can GROW your business in this world we live in today. What’s more you can provide help that people desperately need. You can help others thrive and grow as you thrive and grow your business.
HOW? It starts with changing the way you think and the way you approach your business. Then, I’m not going to sugar coat it, it requires focused hard work and dedication to grow a business in any environment.
- People are uncertain about the future for
themselves and their family
- You can enter each encounter and show them how some things are certain, and some are guaranteed just like the Life Insurance you sell
- People are unsure about what is happening today
and what it means for tomorrow
- You can show them your confidence
- People are afraid and they want to wait and
procrastinate because of that fear
- You can show them not to be afraid to make a decision, or to make a mistake
- People will stay confused and full of nervous
energy and worthless activity to remain “busy”.
- You can show them how they can focus and make their lives better by your example.
You can apply these same principles to yourself and your business. Combat these negative states in your clients and in yourself by changing your thinking.
- Combat uncertainty with what you know is certain and the products you offer with guarantees.
- Combat insecurity with confidence in what you do and how you help people provide protection.
- Combat the fear of making a mistake with confidence in the solutions you provide.
- Combat confusion with empathy, knowledge, and understanding.
- Combat fear of the unknown with the knowledge of all the challenges you have overcome in your life and how things workout for the best in almost every situation.
- Think of how good you are and how much good you do now and can do in the future.
- Think about how many people, families and businesses you have helped along the way.
- Think about the bright future you and your family and your clients have when we win the battle.
Change your thinking by changing your self-talk. What are you telling yourself? What are you reading? What are you looking at? What are you listening to? Is it uplifting, positive, and optimistic? Declare the good things in your life every morning and affirm your goodness and your talent with the words you say and the things you think about.
Yes, we have a huge challenge and I’m not trying to make light of it. Things may very well get worse before they get better. Let’s focus on the “get better” part and look to a bright future where we overcome this pandemic and build a brighter future together.
On April 15th at 11 AM Central Daylight Time we are convening a virtual class to discuss the 7 Growth Principles you need to know to grow your business in times like these. You can grow your business starting today and we can help you and show you how.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS VIRTUAL CLASS::
The cost has been reduced from $150.00 to only $19.95 in this “Pandemic” environment to make it more than reasonable for anyone who wants to participate and learn how to grow their business in times like these.
Send me an email: Sims.email@example.com with the subject line: SAVE ME A SEAT.
Click on: PayPal.me/morrissims and please pay your tuition of only $19.95
Within 24 hours you will receive an email with the link to the Virtual Classroom Session. The first 100 people will be accepted for this class. The password to enter the class will be sent to you the morning of the class.
HERE’S THE BONUS!
If you register, pay your tuition, and ATTEND the entire virtual class, I will be happy to conduct a 30-minute strategy call with you about your business. My coaching clients pay $200 an hour for a coaching call. I’ll do this 30 min call for you as a part of your attendance in this class.
Click HERE and pay your tuition and then send me an email with the subject line SAVE ME A SEAT.
I’m looking forward to “seeing” you in class on April 15th and showing you the 7 Growth Principles that, when implemented properly, can help you grow your business in today’s environment.